Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top Paddock

Top of the morning to ya' governor. 
Top Paddock review:
Brunch with my favourite sisters, T&J. T and I are both avid brunch lovers because quite frankly'breakfast is too early and I can't wait until lunch to eat'.

#ootd
skirt: +Alannah Hill
tote: +Longchamp
sunglasses: +Prada 


The menu


Grilled broccolini & sugar snaps with avocado, toasted almonds, poached eggs and heidi raclettte on toast and I added the cured ocean trout to my dish. 



Despite it being  a Wednesday afternoon and it was still very crowded. We were seated in quite promptly and the Maitre D was friendly and helpful. They catered to your preferences and gave appropriate wait time. The food was delicious a little over priced but hey we live in Melbourne it is to be expected. 

3.5 bites out of 5
Top Paddock on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment